you said move on, where do i go?


profile

jo-jo-joyce
▮16. female. currently residing in toronto.
▮about to become a high school junior.
▮spends over 12 hours on the computer, over 5 hours on gossip girl, over 24 hours on music.
▮facial products? TEDIOUS. most important thing? LIP BALM/VASELINE.
▮introverted but can be very blunt when asked. has a weird fascination with ancient history.
▮likes bright colours and eyepatches. :)
▮h&m, indigo, stitches, mcdonald's fries and bacon cheeseburger, summer and spring, ffvii, shoujo manga, and knee-high boots are some of the things i can't resist.
▮you mess with my friends, YOU MESS WITH ME.

misc

exits
update blogger home
last.fm twitter
manga anime
mabinogi mabinogi forums

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
title: Naruto Shippuden = <3
date: Sunday, March 11, 2007
time:6:00 PM
Omfgsh. I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuden. It's so effin good! It's nice to watch Naruto once again. I got sick with the fillers and i stopped watching Naruto since episode 202 or so. I've been waiting for this timeskip!! xD
Naruto hasn't changed, while Sakura got stronger. D:
Really strong, literally. xD
And Sasuke, arrrrgghhh. He became fat and ugly.
Deidara IS a guy. :DD I had no doubts about his gender ever since the beginning.
Kyaaaaa! Sasori appeared as well. :]
Well yeah, the first episode's just pretty much the Team 7 memories. I wanted to cry but.. :[ I miss team 7 too. Har.
I totally hate the opening. Naruto has a rap opening. ;-;
But the ending's quite nice. I've heard rumours that the people who sang the Naruto Shippuden ending sang[rapped?] the Bleach 2nd ending as well.
Oh god, i hated that Bleach ending. ;-; I dunno why but i hate rap.

I finally made my new YouTube account! :)
I'm just reuploading my Ouran episodes and AMVs and then i'll get back to uploading HYD season 2. :]

Hmmmm. I basically did nothing to day but chill out. xD
We didn't go to church today because my mom had to work. So i was alone at the house all day.
So happy. ^____^
I wish everyday's like this.

x x


comment? / top