you said move on, where do i go?


profile

jo-jo-joyce
▮16. female. currently residing in toronto.
▮about to become a high school junior.
▮spends over 12 hours on the computer, over 5 hours on gossip girl, over 24 hours on music.
▮facial products? TEDIOUS. most important thing? LIP BALM/VASELINE.
▮introverted but can be very blunt when asked. has a weird fascination with ancient history.
▮likes bright colours and eyepatches. :)
▮h&m, indigo, stitches, mcdonald's fries and bacon cheeseburger, summer and spring, ffvii, shoujo manga, and knee-high boots are some of the things i can't resist.
▮you mess with my friends, YOU MESS WITH ME.

misc

exits
update blogger home
last.fm twitter
manga anime
mabinogi mabinogi forums

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
title: Welcome to the 60's!
date: Saturday, July 21, 2007
time:9:23 AM
Hairspray baaaaabyy! :D



I didn't really have high expectations for the movie since I wasn't interested at first.. but dudee, you HAVE to watch it. Especially girls who hate Zac Efron. You'll love him in the movie, that's a guaranteed fact. (:

I loooooovedd his slicked hair, suited him really well. He played Link Larkin prefectly too.






















It's weird, because I NEVER liked him in High School Musical. That only means that he was REAAALLLYYY good in the movie. (;
Go watch it, if you still haven't. You're gonna be dancing and laughing throughout the whole movie, I swear.

It was actually Bernard's idea to watch the movie. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be seeing this movie, haha.
And he just wanted to ditch his summer classes. xD
Oh, and his new phone's totally hot. I'm so jealous. :\
x x


comment? / top