you said move on, where do i go?


profile

jo-jo-joyce
▮16. female. currently residing in toronto.
▮about to become a high school junior.
▮spends over 12 hours on the computer, over 5 hours on gossip girl, over 24 hours on music.
▮facial products? TEDIOUS. most important thing? LIP BALM/VASELINE.
▮introverted but can be very blunt when asked. has a weird fascination with ancient history.
▮likes bright colours and eyepatches. :)
▮h&m, indigo, stitches, mcdonald's fries and bacon cheeseburger, summer and spring, ffvii, shoujo manga, and knee-high boots are some of the things i can't resist.
▮you mess with my friends, YOU MESS WITH ME.

misc

exits
update blogger home
last.fm twitter
manga anime
mabinogi mabinogi forums

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
title: Shatz.
date: Tuesday, April 15, 2008
time:6:40 PM
Ohoho, why hello there dead-o blogger. I srsly haven't been here in like 7 months. That's a LOOONGGG time. Alot of things have happened in those 7 months too.

First of all, I finally have the camera of my dreams. :]



It's Sony DSC-H9. :D It's not an SLR one, but at least it's a thousand times better than a normal digital camera. I might get myself an SLR in the near future, once I know how things work in Photography. I know I have lotsa things I have to know, I'm still such a n00b, haha. So this one's just temporary, FOR NOW. But I'm happy that I got this camera. It takes amazing pictures, too.

Huh, I think I'm failing Math. I swear to God I don't know shit about it. I just had a test this morning and my mind was completely blank. I pretty much guessed throughout the whole test. ;~; Srsly not good, I need to pay more attention in class and stop talking, dammit. I also need to change my study habits, sigh.

I'm getting my report card this Thursday and I do NOT want to see my marks. I'm 99.9% sure already that all of my marks went down this term. Even my French. Ugh. The only hope I have now is my CommTech and Music .. I hope I get a good mark on my CommTech. My collage was really good imo, so Del Degan better gave me a 79 or something like that! >O

x x


comment? / top