you said move on, where do i go?


profile

jo-jo-joyce
▮16. female. currently residing in toronto.
▮about to become a high school junior.
▮spends over 12 hours on the computer, over 5 hours on gossip girl, over 24 hours on music.
▮facial products? TEDIOUS. most important thing? LIP BALM/VASELINE.
▮introverted but can be very blunt when asked. has a weird fascination with ancient history.
▮likes bright colours and eyepatches. :)
▮h&m, indigo, stitches, mcdonald's fries and bacon cheeseburger, summer and spring, ffvii, shoujo manga, and knee-high boots are some of the things i can't resist.
▮you mess with my friends, YOU MESS WITH ME.

misc

exits
update blogger home
last.fm twitter
manga anime
mabinogi mabinogi forums

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
title: i've been left in tatters.
date: Sunday, August 30, 2009
time:9:17 PM
"Anyone who has a problem with you doesn't know you the way I do and for that, I feel sorry for them."
I can't help but think that she's referring to me. It's funny how I was in a chat with her before & talked shit about her new-found best friend. That was back when they still didn't know each other. Is it a coincidence that they've become good friends now?

Deep down though, I really wish they never met each other. It hurts me that she, a person I used to be so close with, is getting fond of the only person I dislike. Am I a bitch for wishing that someday their friendship will eventually end? Maybe I'm still butthurt over what this whore did to me & my best friends a few months ago. I just can't bear seeing someone like her getting close to one of the sweetest people I know.

It's so fucked up & I'm definitely not pleased with this.

/edit/ ALSO WHY THE FUCK DOES MY MOM KICK ME OFF THE COMPUTER WHEN IT'S ONLY 12:30AM. i'm on my summer vacation here for pete's sake. WHY CAN'T YOU TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO GET UP ON HIS ASS & GO TO BED ALREADY SINCE HE'S THE ONE WHO HAS TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW, NOT ME. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ARRRGGHHH. WHY IS IT ALWAYS /ME/

i'm so pissed. i'm in a bad mood tonight fml. i hate this house i hate everything.


comment? / top