you said move on, where do i go?


profile

jo-jo-joyce
▮16. female. currently residing in toronto.
▮about to become a high school junior.
▮spends over 12 hours on the computer, over 5 hours on gossip girl, over 24 hours on music.
▮facial products? TEDIOUS. most important thing? LIP BALM/VASELINE.
▮introverted but can be very blunt when asked. has a weird fascination with ancient history.
▮likes bright colours and eyepatches. :)
▮h&m, indigo, stitches, mcdonald's fries and bacon cheeseburger, summer and spring, ffvii, shoujo manga, and knee-high boots are some of the things i can't resist.
▮you mess with my friends, YOU MESS WITH ME.

misc

exits
update blogger home
last.fm twitter
manga anime
mabinogi mabinogi forums

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
title: you better ring the alarm.
date: Tuesday, September 08, 2009
time:5:25 PM

SO. First day of school. I guess it went pretty okay... The main highlight of it would be finding out that Boal really did come back. :') He was one of my favourite teachers last year my only favourite i think & I was really sad when he told us that there was a possibility of him not coming back. He kept telling us last year, "you guys might not see me again, & then this is how you treat me?!" haha. & to think that we actually gave him a Jo Bros. poster to remember us by. He got me scared, not gonna lie. :c I'M GLAD HE'S MY TEACHER AGAIN THOUGH, AAAHH. Although the fact tht he made us play ~his games~ again kinda pissed me off. It's the only thing I hate about him. NONETHELESS, I'm looking forward to spending time with him in the commtech lab again -- for the whole year this time. 8)

I really hate my Math & US History classes so much. In my Math class there's the prissy sluts, while in my US history class there's the loud & abnoxious guys. I GUESS LOUDNESS & OBNOXIOUSNESS ARE NEEDED FROM TIME TO TIME but I don't need a class with 80% of its population acting so immaturely. BESIDES, there's only about 6 girls in that class & then the rest are guys. Which is kind of uncomfortable in a way...... This is like Civics all over again, augh.

& THEN THERE WAS MATH. Math as my last period, nice to see you again. in b4 i fall asleep on sergi's class..... AGAIN. Maaan, I've had her for 3 yrs in a row, I'm sick of her face already. My friends are making me fun about this lmao. SHE REALLY DOES HAVE A JOYCE RADAR. Damn you Sergi. :c

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow, fml.

ps, DON'T MIND ME FOR NOT HAVING ANY RESPECT TOWARDS MY TEACHERS. 8) lmao it's just the way i normally address them , even irl. it's too much of a pain in the ass to say "miss" & "mister".


comment? / top